Vientiane Discovery – 3 Days
Tour Route: Vientiane - Phou Khao Kway National Park - Ban Pako Ecolodge – Vientiane
Tour Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Starts/Ends: Vientiane - Vientiane
Tour Type: Landscape, Culture and Nature
Activity Level: Easy walking and boat trip
Group size: Private only - 1 person minimum and above
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Price from: Contact Us
Vientiane is Southeast Asia’s most laid-back capital. This city boasts outstanding French colonial architecture and low level buildings spreading out in the city, enhancing a cultural and relaxed atmosphere. Life in this pleasant capital is slow-paced and there is always only a light flow of traffic, even during rush hour! We explore this little, peaceful capital at a leisurely pace visiting some of the finest and most important historical sites in Laos.
Upon arrival the airport, you will be welcome by our guide and driver, transfer to the hotel for check in and then is the tour briefing.
On the first day in Vientiane you have two choices: the first is discovering the hidden charm of Laos’ capital by bike, the second is by car. Visit tranquil temples, fascinating markets, and colonial buildings before feasting on a delicious lunch at Mak Phet, a charity-run restaurant. Sample delicious Lao coffee as you learn about the growing and roasting process of the locally-grown beans. As the day comes to a close, watching the sunset on the Mekong River before enjoying a traditional Lao dance performance after the dinner on your own.
Overnight in Vientiane.
After breakfast you will have chance to discover the natural beauty surrounding Vientiane. The first one is the easy trek to Phou Khao Khouay National Park where you will really enjoy the highlights of this area with the breathtakingly beautiful orchids. The trek is a part of a charity project whose aim is to protect Lao wildlife from poachers by training the locals in guiding and forestry protection. After an incredible day in the park, you will go to the Ban Pako Ecolodge, which is lying on the banks of the Nam Ngum River and surrounded by gorgeous nature.
And you relax in Ban Pako Ecolodge.
Overnight in Vientiane.
Having breakfast at the lodge and enjoy the natural surroundings of Ban Pako. Relax with herbal sauna and Lao massage, or float lazily down the river in a tire tube. Cross back over the river and transfer on to Vientiane airport for your onward flight in the afternoon.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
* The price of this trip changes a lot according your group number, travel season and tour class. Please contact one of our travel consulttants for the most detailed qoutation. We ensure the LOWEST price.
- Transportation in private
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sight
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- All air tickets in / to / from Laos
- Travel Insurance in all kind
- Lunch or dinner unless where state
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses