Mekong Delta Tour – 2 Days
Tour Route: Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Tre - Can Tho - Cai Rang floating market - Ho Chi Minh.
Starts/Ends: Ho Chi Minh City/ Ho Chi Minh City (pick up/ drop off at your hotel)
Tour duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Tour Level: Easy
Group size: Private tour only
Commencement date: All time around the year upon request
Level of accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay (depending on your request).
Price from: Contact Us
This two days tour Mekong delta is the perfect way to escape the crazy streets of Saigon and immerse yourself in the lush nature of the Mekong Delta.
Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Ben Tre.
Ben Tre, a small town, hidden within the Mekong Delta, has recently stepped out to be a destination in its own right. This peaceful retreat offers many charming surprises besides the lush vegetation, snaking canals, and enchanting smiles.
A day to Ben Tre is a day when you are no longer a tourist but a true resident embarking on a sensory voyage of discovery. Enjoy observing how bricks and grass mats are made with age-old traditional techniques as well as how products are extracted from coconuts. Admire stunning panoramic countryside pictures made of green coconut palms, yellow river streams and colorful local products. Feel the warmth of the tropical breeze and the coolness of water currents whilst exploring the earthy trails. Taste and smell local exotic fruits, “garden-made” cuisine or stop to observe and satisfy your palate with just-made wet rice paper or coco candies married with green tea. Complete your experience listening to the sounds of boat, and certainly the banter and laughter of local people, modest yet hospitable.
Transfer to Can Tho in the afternoon.
Overnight at homestay or hotel in CanTho.
Breakfast at hotel.
Boat trip on the Rach Ngong River to Cai Rang daily floating market, where fruits, vegetables and other goods are sold from the boats in the middle of the river.
We leave the market then start cycle tour to Ba Lang.
Ride along the river and take time to observe the typical Mekong delta scenery. Stop in a fruit gardens, school, local market, in a rice field on the way. Cross a bridge and continue riding on the path leading back to the ferry station.
In the afternoon, we drive back to Sai Gon.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
* The price of this trip changes a lot according your group number, travel season and tour class. Please contact one of our travel consulttants for the most detailed qoutation. We ensure the LOWEST price.
- Private A/c transportation and transfers
- English speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- All accommodation is on a twin share basis
- Private boat trip
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Mineral water.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, laundry and bar bills etc
- Tips and gratuities.
You May Also Like...
Vietnam Holidays & Tours
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- Respond you within 12 hours
- Best prices guaranteed
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Safe & Secured Payment
- Professional Consultancy
- Best customer care/policy