Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnel – Day Tour
- Visit the most striking structures of Caodaism temple
- Explore fascinating site and attend the colorful noon ceremony by Cao Dai
- Exploring the famous Cu Chi, known for its 220- km network of underground
Starts/Ends: Ho Chi Minh City/ Ho Chi Minh City (pick up/drop off at your hotel)
Tour duration: 1 Days
Tour Level: Easy
Group size: Private tour only
Commencement date: All time around the year upon request.
Price from: Contact Us
Great Holy See temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures in all of Asia. It is the headhunter of Caodaism, a religion with colorful mix of Buddhism, Christianity, and Confucianism. Visitors will attend the no prayer session to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers, which is a great experience. After lunch, visitors will go to the Cu chi tunnels.
In the morning we drive to the region near the Cambodian border. This is home to the unique Cao Dai sect whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name but a few. This religion is an odd mix of Buddhist, Taoist, Confucianism and Christianity. Join Cao Dai worshippers for their daily noontide ceremony where hundreds of worshipers attired in lively red, yellow blue and white, chant religious hymns. Following is Lunch in local restaurant. After lunch we will continue to the Cu Chi tunnels, otherwise known as the "Iron Triangle" or "Iron Land". On our way there we will drive through pleasant countryside; rubber plantations and rice paddies. Before entering the tunnels, we will see a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, followed by an exploration of the maze of tunnels, some of which have been widened to allow tourist access. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500lb bombs dropped by B52 bombers. Our tour finishes at the hotel around 5 PM.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
* The price of this trip changes a lot according your group number, travel season and tour class. Please contact one of our travel consulttants for the most detailed qoutation. We ensure the LOWEST price.
- English speaking guide (other languages upon requests)
- Entrance fees
- Round trip private A/C transportations
- Lunch & Cold bottle of water
- Others not mention on tour schedule
What's Excluded ?
You May Also Like...
Vietnam Holidays & Tours
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- We are internationally registered, well-recognized
- Respond you within 12 hours
- Best prices guaranteed
- Local experts, true knowledge
- Our service is personalized, customized at its best
- Easy to pay online
- Safe & Secured Payment
- Professional Consultancy
- Best customer care/policy